From the day I got engaged! December 28, 2021. Newport Beach, CA.

Hello, again! I seemed to struggle a bit with deciding my Inquiry topic, I kept going back and forth, and some of my topics seemed too broad. I kept leaning towards education related topics, but found myself wanting to take a break and post about something else that’s also exciting in my life. I decided to take the path of wedding planning. There is so much to learn and explore, and I would love to do it with minimum help. I have found lots of wedding planning resources and websites/other blogs that can aid in my research and inquiry throughout the way.

I recently got engaged in December, and am so excited to begin planning my wedding! I have two of my girlfriends who are also in the process of planning their wedding, so I’ve been harassing them with all the planning questions. (Sorry in advance ladies!) I didn’t realize how stressful this big event could be, and how many little details go into it. My fiancé and I are currently planning to have a destination wedding; we are thinking Hawaii or Mexico. These are two places that are special to us, and we would love to have our special day be somewhere hot and sunny. Having a destination wedding also allows for a smaller, more intimate ceremony, which we both want! It would be such a fun and special memory to be able to spend a week away with our friends and family.

We are currently weighing out the pros and cons to both destinations.. Mexico would be amazing because having the wedding at an all inclusive makes for an easy, stress (somewhat) free day for the bride (Me!) The wedding planner there would organize everything throughout the process, and then everything would be set up when we arrive. On the other hand, Hawaii would also be beautiful. We were supposed to go last year but weren’t able to due to Covid, so we were thinking why not get married there this year? We also like the idea of getting married at a place that is so special to our families and holds so many memories. Ugh, decisions! The stress! (First world problems) Stay tuned for where we decide..

Talk soon!

Megan